The Glencoe Police Department is committed to providing professional, fair and compassionate police services that are sensitive to the needs of the community to ensure the public’s safety.
- We protect the lives and property of our citizens while maintaining respect for individual constitutional rights.
- We respect the dignity of all persons and conduct public contacts with courtesy and compassion.
- We recognize our interdependent relationship with our community and remain sensitive to its needs and priorities.
- We emphasize crime prevention and public safety through education and community awareness programs.
- We utilize training, technology and innovation to achieve excellence in community oriented policing.
- We provide leadership to the police profession and support our fellow officers by recognizing their individual worth.
- Our success is measured by the confidence, support, sense of security and well being of the community.