PART 1: GLENCOE HOME RULE CHARTER
PART II: GLENCOE CODE OF ORDINANCES
- CHAPTER ONE– City Organization – Boards and Commissions (pdf)
- CHAPTER TWO– Utilities and Franchises (pdf)
- CHAPTER THREE – Streets and Sidewalks (pdf)
- Chapter 4 – Traffic & Parking Regulations
- Snowbird Ordinance- 421.01 Winter Parking. No person shall park or leave standing any vehicle whether attended or unattended upon any avenue, street or highway within the City of Glencoe between the hours of 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM or until the street has been plowed curb to curb, whichever is later. Winter parking shall last from November 1st through April 1st each winter season. For entire snowbird ordinance language please see City Ordinance Chapter Four above, (Section 421).
- For permission to park your vehicle on City streets for 1 night from November 1 – April 1, please contact (320) 864-6943.
- CHAPTER FIVE – Land Use Control (pdf)
- CHAPTER SIX– Licenses (pdf)
- CHAPTER SEVEN – General Regulations (pdf)
Recently Adopted Ordinances
Ordinance No. 610-Gas Franchise Ordinance
Ordinance No. 611– Cable Franchise Ordinance
Ord 609 UTV ATV– Special vehicles use requirements