- Codified-Ordinance-Table-of-Contents-2016 (pdf)
- PART 1: GLENCOE HOME RULE CHARTER
- Glencoe Home Rule Charter As of June 18 2012 (pdf)
- PART II: GLENCOE CODE OF ORDINANCES
- COD.ORD.-CHAPTER ONE– City Organization – Boards and Commissions (pdf)
- COD. ORD- CHAPTER TWO– Utilities and Franchises (pdf)
- COD.-ORD.-CHAPTER-THREE – Streets and Sidewalks (pdf)
- COD.ORD_.-CHAPTER-FOUR -Traffic and Parking Regulations (pdf)
- COD.ORD_.CHAPTER-FIVE – Land Use Control (pdf)
- COD.ORD.-CHAPTER SIX– Licenses (pdf)
- COD.ORD.-CHAPTER SEVEN – general regulations (pdf)
- Snowbird Ordinance- 421.01 Winter Parking. No person shall park or leave standing any vehicle whether attended or unattended upon any avenue, street or highway within the City of Glencoe between the hours of 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM or until the street has been plowed curb to curb, whichever is later. Winter parking shall last from November 1st through April 1st each winter season.
- For entire snowbird ordinance language please see City Ordinance Chapter Four above, (Section 421).
For permission to park your vehicle on City streets for 1 night from November 1 – April 1, please contact (320) 864-6943.