The Glencoe Cemetery is owned and operated by the City of Glencoe.
The Cemetery Commission oversees the operations of the cemetery.Click here to view Cemetery Rules. (pdf file)
View the cemetery records virtually!
Lots may be purchased at the City Offices.
The following fees apply:
- Single lot price $500.00 each
- Second Internment fee-1/2 price of current lot price
- Cremation open/close $150.00
- Cremation open/close after hours and holidays $200.00
- Burial Permit Fee for the administration of every burial – $150.00
- Vault storage fee (winter months/storage) $75.00
- Casket loading/unloading fee at vault when city help needed $50.00
- Marker permit fee (charged when stone installed)- $25.00
- Cemetery records search $25.00
The Glencoe Municipal Cemetery is located at 301 Lindbergh Trail.
Call City Offices at (320) 864-5586 for more information.