Oak Leaf Campground is located at 200 DeSoto Avenue South.
20 RV camping spots (electricity and water hook-ups for RV sites) are available in Oak Leaf Park, plus 4 additional TENT only sites (the 4 tent sites have electricity but no water). Shower facility and RV dump site are available for campers as well. ATM available at Aquatic Center during open hours. You must have a valid camping reservation to camp at the park. Reservations must be made online (reservations are non-refundable) and are currently being accepted online with the campground opening on May 7th for the 2021 season.Oak Leaf Park Map (PDF file)
- Campers must have a valid reservation that is paid in full to stay at the campground. Camping without a reservation is considered trespassing.
- All vehicles must be parked on designated RV pad. No parking on grass. One RV unit per campsite (limit one additional vehicle and tent per site).
- Campers are required to keep their campsites clean and organized.
- Confine fire to fire ring.
- Keep pets on a leash
- Campsites visitors must leave by Midnight.
- Any type of disturbances and you will be asked to leave the park. Loud noise will NOT be permitted at any time.
- Campers will be held responsible for any damage to public property.
- Campers may be evicted if any of these rules are violated.
Camping Season and Hours:
- 2021 Season: opens May 7th; closing on Oct. 17th.
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. to Sunset.
- Check in after 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. Check out by 1:00 p.m. day of departure.
- Quiet time begins at 10:30 p.m.
Reservations are non-refundable