Oak Leaf Campground is located at 200 DeSoto Avenue South.
20 RV camping spots (electricity – 30 and 50 amp – and water hook-ups for RV sites) are available in Oak Leaf Park, plus 4 additional TENT only sites (the 4 tent sites have electricity but no water). Shower facility and RV dump site are available for campers as well. ATM available at Aquatic Center during open hours. You must have a valid camping reservation to camp at the park. Reservations must be made online (reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE).Oak Leaf Park Map
RV Site Information
Sites 2-15: 12 feet wide and 50 feet long
Sites 16-20: 12 feet wide and 60 feet long
- Campers must have a valid reservation that is paid in full to stay at the campground. Camping without a reservation is considered trespassing.
- All vehicles must be parked on designated RV pad. No parking on grass. One RV unit per campsite (limit one additional vehicle and tent per site).
- Campers are required to keep their campsites clean and organized.
- Confine fire to fire ring.
- Firewood must be purchased locally within the County or must be certified by the MN Dept. of Agriculture.
- Keep pets on a leash
- Campsites visitors must leave by Midnight.
- Any type of disturbances, including profane and vulgar language, and you will be asked to leave the park. Loud noise will NOT be permitted at any time.
- Campers will be held responsible for any damage to public property.
- Campers may be evicted if any of these rules are violated.
Camping Season and Hours:
- 2023 Season Bookings will begin on November 1, 2022.
- 2023 Season: Opening May 5 and Closing October 8
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. to Sunset.
- Check in after 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. Check out by 1:00 p.m. day of departure.
- Quiet time begins at 10:30 p.m.
RV Sites – $30/night
Tent Sites – $20/night
RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE