The City of Glencoe operates two Industrial Parks.
The west park is located along State Highway 22 and the east has access to US Highway 212. Lots begin at $1.25 per square foot with incentives available to qualifying businesses. For details call Dan Ehrke at (320) 864-6951.
Other Development Opportunities
Below are some additional development opportunities for commercial development. To review other options please contact Dan Ehrke at (320) 864-6951.
- Downtown Development Site – 1.1 acres (pdf file)
- Coborn’s Retail/Commercial Outlot – 2.68 acres (pdf file)
- Available Building – Shopko Hometown 42,700 square feet; 3.45 acres along US Hwy 212 (pdf file)
Latest Development Happenings
We’re pleased to share some current development happenings in Glencoe. We’d also be happy to share with you the advantages that our community can offer your business. Those wanting more information can contact Dan Ehrke at (320) 864-6951.
- Panther Heights Site Plan (pdf file); new apartment complex scheduled to open August 1, 2019 adding 50 apartment units to the community
- McLeod Cooperative Preliminary Site Plan (pdf file); McLeod Coop Power recently purchased land in the East Industrial Park to accommodate the company’s future headquarters
Click here for details on Glencoe’s residential developments.