Are you buying or selling property in Glencoe?
The City of Glencoe requires an inspection of sewer laterals prior to the sale of a property. The City will perform the inspection at no cost to the seller or buyer. Please contact Public Works Director Mark Lemen to schedule an inspection.
Email: [email protected]
For the full ordinance see Chapter 2 Section 221 of City Code located here.
The City of Glencoe operates two Industrial Parks.
The west park is located along State Highway 22 and the east has access to US Highway 212. Lots begin at $1.25 per square foot with incentives available to qualifying businesses. For details call Jon Jerabek at (320) 864-6951.
1.5 acre lot available at East Industrial Park.
Commercial and Development Opportunities
Below are additional opportunities for commercial development and current spaces available. If you would like to have your space listed on this page please complete and submit this form.
- Downtown Development Site – 1.3 acres (pdf file)
- Coborn’s Retail/Commercial Outlot – 2.68 acres (pdf file)
- For Sale – 305 7th St E (located across from McLeod County Government Center)
- 4,000 sq. ft. for office, retail, or housing
- For price contact Fred Werth at Coldwell Banker Burnet in Glencoe
- Contact Mark Hueser – 320.510.0370 or [email protected]
- For Sale or Lease – 716 13th St E
- 4,394 sq. ft. Building
- $295,000 listing price ($9/sq. ft. Gross Lease Rate)
- 4 Retail/Office Spaces plus one 2-bedroom apartment on 2nd floor.
- Contact Jeff Stedman – 952.473.0903 or [email protected]
- For Lease – 1805 Ford Ave N
- 20,000 sq. ft. building
- Contact Willard Exsted – 320.864.5544 or [email protected]
Latest Development Happenings
We’re pleased to share some current development happenings in Glencoe. We’d also be happy to share with you the advantages that our community can offer your business. Those wanting more information can contact Jon Jerabek at (320) 864-6951.
- Panther Heights Phase II: New apartment complex scheduled to begin construction Fall 2021 adding 36 apartment units to the community!
Click here for details on Glencoe’s residential developments.